Thursday, November 6, 2008

As I Sit in Neptune...

Neptune > Seattle > 98103 > 8415 Greenwood Ave N

...I realize that I've found my second living room. Actually, I like it here much better than my living room...my coffee is terrible and my cat is a jerk. Not only can I wake up here with a good ole cuppa joe, but I can have a PBR or glass of wine, eat a tasty sandwich, have friends over, listen to great music, bullshit about the female view of "Family Guy", work, and even craft!

Yes, I am cheating on Chocolati, my past favorite Greenwood coffee shop (sorry Molly!) -but this is so much more roomy and bright!

Top 5 reasons why I love Neptune:

5. They sell Mighty O Donuts, which are donuts that I don't feel so terrible about eating because they are organic.

4. The owner let me bring my dog once. (Yes, I am now one of "those people". But don't worry, I have yet to buy a doggy carriage or a knitted sweater. However, I could knit him one on Wednesdays at Neptune during the Stitch & Bitch. )

3. Everyone who comes through the door of Neptune either for work or coffee I could see myself having a 4 hour conversation with. Good people. (Even that weird little guy who does the internet marketing software programming or whatever. Well, maybe just a 30 minute convo with him)

2. The coffee is FANTASTIC! They even make my latte foam pretty. Sometimes hearts...sometimes fluffy ferns....

1. It has WiFi and is a spectacular place to work.

Thanks for coming to Greenwood, Neptune! www.NeptuneCoffee.com

Restaurant Inspection Results

No comments:

The Best Home Search EVER!!

Hey- Check out my other website..www.InhabitSeattle.com! Not only can you search for any home listed in the Northwest -but it is one of the only sites on the web that you can search for all listed Open Houses! You can also sign up for automatic emails of new homes on the market.