Friday, February 15, 2008

909 Coffee & Wine, Oh So Fine...food (yes, corny)

909 has the fine dining and class of Downtown Seattle with the comfort of a neighborhood cafe.

909 Coffee & Wine > Burien > 98146 > 909 SW 152nd > Cafe > Wine


WOW! All I can say is I was VERY impressed!

I walked in a half hour early for my dinner date in order to put postage on my mailers (patron from hell...I know). However, not only was I greeted with a smile and sat immediately, but I was repeatedly checked on by my friendly server, Mindy -who would make sure to stop and chat with me each time she passed.

When my friend arrived, we each ordered the house white (very good), and the breads and dips appetizer platter. Not a big fan of the hummus, but the other dips, particularly the pesto, was delicious. For our entree, Mindy suggested the chicken thigh in garlic sauce as well as the chicken stuffed crepes. Both were SPECTACULAR!! The chicken melted in our mouths and the crepes (heart attack on a plate) were bursting with flavor.

Also on the menu (which caused me much anguish when trying to decide) was boar filled tortellini, a rabbit sausage, lamb, a roasted veggie salad with goat cheese, etc. I can't wait to go back!

Here are my top 5 reasons I LOVE 909:

5. Great wine list.
4. Lighting that makes you want to stay forever.
3. Mindy
2. Delicious menu
1. The neighborhood feel. Everyone new everyone and it was lively and friendly.

I only wish they had Wi-Fi during the day. I would never leave! (I don't know if that is good or bad)

Hope to see all of you there!

Restaurant Inspection Results

No comments:

The Best Home Search EVER!!

Hey- Check out my other website..www.InhabitSeattle.com! Not only can you search for any home listed in the Northwest -but it is one of the only sites on the web that you can search for all listed Open Houses! You can also sign up for automatic emails of new homes on the market.