Sunday, January 27, 2008

I want to blog too!!

I can't type. I can't spell. And I definitely can't write. But I sure can eat!

Everyone is starting a blog and I want to start one too! I could write about the obvious...my spectacular social encounters, my insightful political views, or what my world tends to revolve around, real estate. However, I have another love in my life, (besides my wonderful partner, of course)FOOD.




As if you couldn't tell by the name, this blog will be devoted to food (and maybe some ignorant twittering about wine) within the Seattle area. I am definitely not a food snob, as I could write for hours about the difference between Annie's Mac 'n Cheese compared to Kraft. Just give me some good food, good service, nice atmosphere, and a slightly dirty martini, and I will be the happiest girl on earth. Unfortunately, the mixture of all those characteristics is often hard to find. That is where this blog comes in.

No comments:

The Best Home Search EVER!!

Hey- Check out my other website..www.InhabitSeattle.com! Not only can you search for any home listed in the Northwest -but it is one of the only sites on the web that you can search for all listed Open Houses! You can also sign up for automatic emails of new homes on the market.